Covid 19 Policies
COVID Protocol - What is required of you?
Due to new procedures that are required by WA state your serivce is going to look a little different. Please note that if you are sick or around someone who is sick you will be asked to reschedule. All cancellation fees due to sickness will be waived. Here's what's new:
1) Waiting areas now open but it is still encouraged for you to wait in your car. You must be in the parking lot or lobby by your scheduled appointment time. You will receive a text from my booking system when my studio is completely cleaned and I am ready for you and I will meet you in the lobby to direct you to my studio.
2) Due to capacity restrictions no other guests (including family) are allowed in my studio unless it is a child under 16 receiving a service and being accompanied by a parent.
3) Please only bring in necessary items (Mask, Wallet, Key, Phone). Any purses or coats will be set aside during your visit.
4) Masks are required to enter the building. You must wear the ones that go around your ear. If you do not have one, let me know before your appointment and I may have a one available that I could bring out to your car. Please note that if you are receiving a color service the mask may get stained (especially around the ears.)
5) Temperature checks will be required of employees and may be required from clients before entering during this time. If a client or stylist has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher they will be sent home.
6) The following questions will be asked:
Have you been or been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 14 days: coughing or fever?
If the answer is yes I will not be able to perform your service.
7) After you have placed items in the UV sanitizer and before starting the service you will be directed to the bathroom and asked to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Once entering the suite you may be asked to use hand sanitizer.
8) When shampooing I am required to put a towel over your face to cover your eyes.
9) If you know you need to stock up on retail products, feel free to let me know before your appointment and I will have it disinfected and ready in a bag for you to take home.
10) Food and drink in the suite are prohibited. If you are receiving a color service. you may go outside while processing to remove your mask and have some food. I can also arrange for social distancing to stay hydrated with water..
11) Touch-less card payments options are available.
COVID Protocol - What is required of me?
There are many regulations that are salons are already required to follow for sanitation and health. When getting my license the main points of knowledge they tested me on was cleaning and disinfection standards. I will continue to follow these guidelines and implement new guidelines as well. Those guidelines are:
I will be wearing a mask and eye protection. I will also be changing my smock/apron with each appointment.
I will continue to use viricudial, fungicidal, and germicidal cleaning solutions for my tools as well as all surfaces and products a client may touch.
I will be using a newly laundered cape for each new guest.
It is not required to recertify in a sanitation knowledge test but I have chosen to do so through Barbicide and I have passed their course.